Nov 7, 2014
Grasshopper unveils two new compact zero-turn mowers at GIE+EXPO 2014
MOUNDRIDGE, Kan. Continuing its commitment to produce the best zero-turn mowers with the highest quality in the industry, The Grasshopper Company has expanded its compact, economical V-Series with two new Models 125V and 225V. Both models were on display at GIE+EXPO 2014 in Louisville, Ky. Models 125V and 225V retain the same professional-quality craftsmanship as all other Grasshopper mowers, with features that include:
- a fully hydraulic pump-and-wheel-motor transmissions
- 747-cc Kohler Confidant engines with a limited three-year engine manufacturer warranty
- 5.5-inch, extra-deep cutting decks with foot-pedal and drop-pin height adjustment
- large turf-style drive tires
- fully-cushioned Cordura®-covered seats with padded armrests.
The Grasshopper Company is a privately held corporation dedicated solely to the design and production of commercial and large-acreage mowing and grounds maintenance equipment. Grasshopper introduced the first zero-turn radius mower with dual swing-out levers in 1969, and other industry firsts include the first liquid-cooled diesel-powered zero-turn radius mower in 1983 and the first electric-actuated fold-up mower deck in 2004. Based in Moundridge, Kan., the company distributes its products worldwide and is committed to lean and clean manufacturing practices reducing impact to the environment.
# # #