The Grasshopper Company works with a nationwide network of knowledgeable dealers and factory-trained technicians who can be a resource after your purchase, for parts, maintenance and service, if needed.
The following directions are from the operator's seated position.
- FrontMount Tractors - under the seat, on the right side of the frame.
- FrontMount Decks - on the right, back side of the deck.
- MidMounts - under the seat, on the right side of the frame.
- 100V Series - on the tractor frame, between the engine and left tire.
- Implements - varies by attachment. It will be displayed in an easy to find location.
The Grasshopper Company works with authorized dealers who not only can assure that you purchase a unit that is suited to your application, but can provide customer service and technical support after your purchase.
Grasshopper works with its dealers to distribute parts for the machines they sell. Parts availability from the dealer extend good service after the sale, and ensure that the correct parts are ordered and installed accurately. After-market brand quality won't be the same as what you get from Grasshopper – the orignal equipment manufacturer.
You may order Tractor and Deck Operator's Manuals, including service and parts, from this page. Or, you can order them through your local dealer.
Only 5 – the three spindles and two front wheel bearings. That's it!
Please contact your local dealer to obtain the latest pricing on Grasshopper Mowers and Implements & Accessories.