Take your business to the next level. The Stand-On Series is designed for extreme operator proficiency and all-day ergonomic comfort. True ZeroTurn™ maneuverability, outstanding ease-of-use, effortless on/off and legendary Grasshopper cut quality combine to deliver superior performance.
Fleet managers will appreciate the commonality of parts between Stand-On models and the rest of the Grasshopper product line.Request Quote Financing Videos
Provides 4.5 inches of adjustable range and is positioned to provide a panoramic view of the mowing environment and easy reach of all switches, levers and controls, including a deep phone/accessory tray with USB charging ports.
Features an extra-wide, extra-thick pad with embroidered Grasshopper logo.
- 810 cc (44.2 cu. in.) Vanguard, V-Twin, OHV engine
- Heavy-duty components enhance power and reliability
- Remote-mounted, centrifugal multi-stage air cleaner with advanced debris managements
- Extended maintenance intervals
- Three-year limited commercial engine manufacturer warranty (see dealer for details)
- Extra-deep, 5.5-inch deck is fabricated from heavy-gauge formed steel with a reinforced anvil edge
- Specially designed cutting chambers enhance airflow for better cut quality
- Deck easily converts from side discharge to optional Down Discharge™ mulching
- Sentry™ spindles with massive, 8-inch flanges anchored in a 6-bolt pattern, spread the force of impact for greater strength
- Spindle planes are fabricated from double-layered formed steel laminate and combine with the spindles to form a triple-strength deck to keep blades level and deliver a high-quality cut.
- Sentry™ spindle guards shield spindle housing and seal lower bearings from fiber wrap and dirt ingestion
Every Grasshopper mower is designed with a low center of gravity for optimal traction and stability. The centralized location of the engine, T-Drive™ pump and dual fuel tanks on Stand-On models lowers the overall center of gravity, and a total fuel capacity of 9.25 gal/35.0 L reduces the need for frequent refueling.
- Robotically-welded steel construction for long-lasting durability
- Centered-bearing design provides greater load-bearing capacity to handle the weight of operator, fuel and high-capacity collector with reserve strength for curb shocks and weight shifts
- Tough-as-nails powder-coated finish is fusion-bonded for chip and rust resistance
All specifications and information displayed on this Web site are subject to change without notice.