MidMount™ Mower Decks
Superior Strength and Durability
Grasshopper MidMount™ mower decks offer superior strength and durability with minimal service. Coupled with a deep deck design that enhances airflow, these qualities provide a superior cut while reducing worries about downtime and repairs.
Versatile MidMount™ mower decks let you change the way you mow without changing decks, facilitating easy conversion from standard side discharge to optional Down Discharge™ mulching or PowerVac™ collection with the same deck. In addition, our 4X Dedicated Rear Discharge™ deck provides a manicured cut while keeping the clippings on the turf and away from roadways and sidewalks.
52-, 61- and 72-inch DuraMax® DecksAvailable for Grasshopper 200, 300 and 400 Series MidMount™ models.
Features & Benefits
Extra-deep, 5.5-inch-deep cutting chambers* deliver superior airflow for a quality cut and superior clipping distribution. Also reduces material buildup, so you get beautiful results in both cool and warm season grasses.
* 4.5 inches on 41-inch decks.
Three 2.5-cm spindles with anti-fiber wrap design offer trouble-free performance and maximum service life.
QuikAjust™ Drop Pin Height Adjustment offers quick and accurate cutting height adjustment from 1.0 to 5.0 inches in ½-inch increments. Foot pedal operation allows instant latch-up for crossing curbs and transporting, with an instant return to the exact pre-set cutting height.
Super-strength, anvil-edged DuraMax® decks feature an angled leading edge that is reinforced to ½-inch thick for long-lasting durability.
GrassMax™ Blade System offers a choice of ¼-inch-thick ADI MARBAIN® blades, which hold their edge longer for better cut quality and twice the life of aftermarket replicas.
|MidMount™ Deck Compatibility
The industry's toughest spindles.
1. Massive 8-inch spindle flanges anchored in a six-bolt pattern spread the force of impact for greater strength in tough applications.
2. Double-layered, 10-gauge plus 7-gauge* formed laminate spindle plane is 25% thicker than quarter-inch steel and nearly an inch thick in stress zones.
3. Sentry™ spindle guards shield the spindle housing and seal lower bearings from fiber wrap and dirt ingestion.
4. Non-greasable double bearings are designed for high rotational speeds and minimal maintenance.
*10-gauge plus 10-gauge on 100V & 200V-G4 models.