Grasshopper invites you to share you summer photos
Jun 20, 2012
Summer is here, whether you like it or not.
So we want to know: what is your favorite way to pass the warm summer months?
From today, June 20, through Labor Day (Sept. 3, 2012), we are asking our fans on Facebook to post photos of them doing what they love to do during the summer.
Be it swimming, baseball, sipping lemonade on the front porch or trying to avoid the heat next to an air conditioner, post your photo to our Facebook wall, and if it move or inspires us, we will send you a piece of Grasshopper gear to help you beat the heat!
Some rules do apply, so read through them to make sure your photo qualifies:
RULES: Grasshopper reserves the right to remove photos that:
1) Depict illegal activities or actions of questionable legality,
2) Depict an unsafe or hazardous activity,
3) Contain nudity and/or obscenity,
4) Incite violence, hatred, any kind of discrimination or abuse,
5) Show mowing equipment other than Grasshopper products (no bonus points for photos displaying Grasshopper products, though).
NOTE: Employees of Grasshopper and its respective parents, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies – including partnering media organizations, companies and outlets – and their immediate family members are not eligible to receive Grasshopper Gear (but you all can still post photos!).
Now that all that is out of the way...what are you waiting for? Take your pics and post them!