MODEL 400D 1.3L
Fast and powerful to get the job done on time, every time. The Grasshopper 400D 1.3L zero-turn lawn mower features the legendary power of a Kubota 3-cylinder MaxTorque™ Clean Diesel engine that delivers best-in-class torque and fuel economy. Commercial landscapes depend on Grasshopper mowers for their comfort, performance, productivity, quality and dependability.Request Quote Financing Videos
*Models may be shown with optional equipment. Applicable freight, set-up and taxes not included in "Starting At" MSRP. Options and accessories extra. All prices USD and subject to change without notice. See local dealer for complete pricing and available offers.
- The deep-cushioned, deluxe Premium Comfort Seat features a coil-spring suspension and padded lumbar support for all-day comfort. Iso-mounting eliminates vibration before it reaches the seat, and both padded seat and armrests are covered in scuff-resistant, breathable CoolTemp Cordura® fabric, which dissipates heat and won’t tear or crack with extended use.
- Operational controls including throttle, choke and angled View-Eze™ console and adjustable cup holder are well positioned for visibility and ease of reach
- One or two hand steering system with QuikAjust Tilt™ dual levers with 9-inch comfort range that automatically returns the levers to the neutral position from the forward or reverse position.
- Extra-deep, 5.5-inch deck is fabricated from heavy-gauge formed steel with a reinforced anvil edge
- Specially designed cutting chambers enhance airflow for better cut quality
- Deck easily converts from side discharge to optional Down Discharge™ mulching or PowerVac™ collection
- Sentry™ spindles with massive, 8-inch flanges anchored in a 6-bolt pattern, spread the force of impact for greater strength
- Spindle planes are fabricated from double-layered formed steel laminate and combine with the spindles to form a triple-strength deck to keep blades level and deliver a high-quality cut.
- Sentry™ spindle guards shield spindle housing and seal lower bearings from fiber wrap and dirt ingestion
- Rugged G2 transmission with auxiliary cooling fans, HydroGear variable displacement 21 cc piston-type pumps and high-torque Parker wheel motors
- CoolFan™ hydro cooling system with 7-micron absolute filter for cooling efficiency
- Delivers smooth response and requires less maintenance, with industry-leading 1,000-hour fluid change interval
- Robotically-welded steel construction for long-lasting durability
- Centered-bearing design provides greater load-bearing capacity to handle the weight of operator, fuel and high-capacity collector with reserve strength for curb shocks and weight shifts
- Tough-as-nails powder-coated finish is fusion-bonded for chip and rust resistance
- Equipped with a High Temperature Clutch Cut-Out that automatically disengages the PTO if engine temperature reaches a certain point to prevent engine damage
Premier suspension seat provides the ultimate in operator comfort. Low-profile seat slides fore and aft and includes an integrated shock absorber that manually adjusts to operators between 100 – 300 lbs. Other ergonomic features include a backrest that tilts from -5 degrees to +30 degrees, a lumbar support mechanism, adjustable armrests and a retractable seat belt.
All specifications and information displayed on this Web site are subject to change without notice.