Offering intense mowing power in a compact mid-mount mower design, the Grasshopper Model 329B zero-turn lawn mower offers powerful, efficient and economical performance to both residential owners and commercial landscapers alike. The Model 329B is durable and easy to maintain with fewer service points.Request Demo Financing Videos
*Actual results may vary. Click here for details.
*Models may be shown with optional equipment. Applicable freight, set-up and taxes not included in "Starting At" MSRP. Options and accessories extra. Prices subject to change without notice.See local dealer for complete pricing and available offers
- ComfortZone™ seat eliminates jostles and jolts with coil-spring suspension and a fully padded, high-back seat, padded armrests and variable density foam cushion. Iso-mounting smooths the ride, erases fatigue and keeps the operator comfortably in control at faster mowing speeds
- Operational controls including throttle, choke and angled View-Eze™ console and adjustable cup holder are well positioned for visibility and ease of reach
- One- or two-handed operation with ComfortReach™ adjustable Hydra-Smooth™ dual levers that automatically return to neutral from either forward or reverse position.
- Extra-deep, 5.5-inch deck is fabricated from heavy-gauge formed steel with a reinforced anvil edge
- Specially designed cutting chambers enhance airflow for better cut quality
- Deck easily converts from side discharge to optional Down Discharge™ mulching or PowerVac™ collection
- Sentry™ spindles with massive, 8-inch flanges anchored in a 6-bolt pattern, spread the force of impact for greater strength
- Spindle planes are fabricated from double-layered formed steel laminate and combine with the spindles to form a triple-strength deck to keep blades level and deliver a high-quality cut.
- Sentry™ spindle guards shield spindle housing and seal lower bearings from fiber wrap and dirt ingestion
- Robotically-welded steel construction for long-lasting durability
- Centered-bearing design provides greater load-bearing capacity to handle the weight of operator, fuel and high-capacity collector with reserve strength for curb shocks and weight shifts
- Tough-as-nails powder-coated finish is fusion-bonded for chip and rust resistance
All specifications and information displayed on this Web site are subject to change without notice.
"I'm a true believer in Grasshopper, and I've tried about every machine on the market. It's the easiest and most dependable machine. The way Grasshopper makes the decks is better – it gives a more professional cut. I've been in business cutting lawns for over 20 years and I can't imagine growing my business without Grasshopper. My dad is part of my company, and that makes going to work very special."
— Joey C, Cedartown, GA
"I am enjoying my retirement years caring for the beauty of over 2500 acres. These acres include areas around two (2) ponds and two (2) gated entrances into a 1700-acrea hunting plantation. Obviously I needed "mower" than the "run-of-the-mill" equipment. The 61" 300 series, air cooled Grasshopper was the answer for me. It's a champion at tackling high and wet grass and the ease of handling and zero turning makes me feel like a champion too. "
— C Gary T, Claxton, GA
"The features that I enjoy are: the grass is cut evenly at all times, runs very smooth, and sets higher than other mowers which enables you to see all your surroundings at all times. Ever since I got the mower it's a dream come true, which makes me want to mow more than I have. That makes the Grasshopper so much mower."
— Don P, Friendsville, TN