MidMount™ 300G Series
MODEL 328G4 EFI
Power, efficiency and economy. The 328G4 is equipped with a vertical crankshaft Electronic Fuel Injection (EFI) Briggs & Stratton Vanguard engine that continuously adjusts fuel ratios while using less fuel. EFI engines provide reliable hot and cold starts, reduce emissions and minimize fuel-induced service issues.Request Quote Financing Videos
*Models may be shown with optional equipment. Applicable freight, set-up and taxes not included in "Starting At" MSRP. Options and accessories extra. All prices USD and subject to change without notice. See local dealer for complete pricing and available offers.
B & S Vanguard Electronic Fuel Injection (EFI Engine) Engine
- 810cc V-Twin Briggs & Stratton Vanguard Electronic Fuel Injection (EFI)
- OHV gasoline engine with vertical crankshaft and pressure lube run cooler and provide longer service life
- Delphi-based closed-loop EFI engine continually adjusts fuel ratio to use less fuel and provide reliable hot and cold starts, reduced exhaust emissions and fewer fuel-related service issues
- Automotive-style plug-in diagnostics
- Facilitates faster and more precise service
Hydro-Gear ZT-4400 Transmission
The G4 Hydro-Gear ZT-4400 transmissions are designed to provide powerful, smooth response. The heavy-duty, self-contained commercial transaxles are integrated with a cooling fan and feature 1-3/8-inch axles for longer service life. You’ll also enjoy best-in-class transmission fluid change intervals after a 100-hour break-in period, reducing costs and maintenance time.
- Extra-deep, 5.5-inch deck is fabricated from heavy-gauge formed steel with a reinforced anvil edge
- Specially designed cutting chambers enhance airflow for better cut quality
- Deck easily converts from side discharge to optional Down Discharge™ mulching or PowerVac™ collection
- Sentry™ spindles with massive, 8-inch flanges anchored in a 6-bolt pattern, spread the force of impact for greater strength
- Spindle planes are fabricated from double-layered formed steel laminate and combine with the spindles to form a triple-strength deck to keep blades level and deliver a high-quality cut.
- Sentry™ spindle guards shield spindle housing and seal lower bearings from fiber wrap and dirt ingestion
QuikAjust® Drop Pin Height Adjustment
Ultimate Operator Station™
- The deep-cushioned, deluxe Premium Comfort Seat features a coil-spring suspension and padded lumbar support with sliding 2-inch fore and aft adjustment for all-day comfort. Iso-mounting eliminates vibration before it reaches the seat, and both padded seat and foldable armrests are covered in scuff-resistant, breathable CoolTemp Cordura® fabric, which dissipates heat and won’t tear or crack with extended use.
- Operational controls including throttle, choke and angled View-Eze™ console and adjustable cup holder are well positioned for visibility and ease of reach
- One- or two-handed operation with ComfortReach™ adjustable Hydra-Smooth™ dual levers that automatically return to neutral from either forward or reverse position.
- Commercial Use: 3-year or 1,000-hour (whichever comes first); limited warranty: First two years covering parts and labor, last year covering parts only.
- Residential Use: 4-year or 800-hour (whichever comes first); limited warranty: First two years covering parts and labor, last two years covering parts only.
Vigilant Operator Presence System™
- Robotically-welded steel construction for long-lasting durability
- Centered-bearing design provides greater load-bearing capacity to handle the weight of operator, fuel and high-capacity collector with reserve strength for curb shocks and weight shifts
- Tough-as-nails powder-coated finish is fusion-bonded for chip and rust resistance
QuikAjust Tilt™ Levers
All specifications and information displayed on this Web site are subject to change without notice.