MODEL 328G4 EFI
Power, efficiency and economy. The 328G4 is equipped with a vertical crankshaft Electronic Fuel Injection (EFI) Briggs & Stratton Vanguard engine that continuously adjusts fuel ratios while using less fuel. EFI engines provide reliable hot and cold starts, reduce emissions and minimize fuel-induced service issues.Request Demo Financing Videos
*Actual results may vary. Click here for details.
*Models may be shown with optional equipment. Applicable freight, set-up and taxes not included in "Starting At" MSRP. Options and accessories extra. Prices subject to change without notice.See local dealer for complete pricing and available offers
- 810cc V-Twin Briggs & Stratton Vanguard Electronic Fuel Injection (EFI)
- OHV gasoline engine with vertical crankshaft and pressure lube run cooler and provide longer service life
- Delphi-based closed-loop EFI engine continually adjusts fuel ratio to use less fuel and provide reliable hot and cold starts, reduced exhaust emissions and fewer fuel-related service issues
- Automotive-style plug-in diagnostics
- Facilitates faster and more precise service
The G4 Hydro-Gear ZT-4400 transmissions are designed to provide powerful, smooth response. The heavy-duty, self-contained commercial transaxles are integrated with a cooling fan and feature 1-3/8-inch axles for longer service life. You’ll also enjoy best-in-class transmission fluid change intervals after a 100-hour break-in period, reducing costs and maintenance time.
- Extra-deep, 5.5-inch deck is fabricated from heavy-gauge formed steel with a reinforced anvil edge
- Specially designed cutting chambers enhance airflow for better cut quality
- Deck easily converts from side discharge to optional Down Discharge™ mulching or PowerVac™ collection
- Sentry™ spindles with massive, 8-inch flanges anchored in a 6-bolt pattern, spread the force of impact for greater strength
- Spindle planes are fabricated from double-layered formed steel laminate and combine with the spindles to form a triple-strength deck to keep blades level and deliver a high-quality cut.
- Sentry™ spindle guards shield spindle housing and seal lower bearings from fiber wrap and dirt ingestion
- Robotically-welded steel construction for long-lasting durability
- Centered-bearing design provides greater load-bearing capacity to handle the weight of operator, fuel and high-capacity collector with reserve strength for curb shocks and weight shifts
- Tough-as-nails powder-coated finish is fusion-bonded for chip and rust resistance
- Commercial Use: 3-year or 1,000-hour (whichever comes first); limited warranty: First two years covering parts and labor, last year covering parts only.
- Residential Use: 4-year or 800-hour (whichever comes first); limited warranty: First two years covering parts and labor, last two years covering parts only.
Premier Suspension Seat provides the ultimate in operator comfort. Low-profile seat slides fore and aft and includes an integrated shock absorber that manually adjusts to operators between 100 – 300 lbs. Other ergonomic features include a backrest that tilts from -5 degrees to +30 degrees, a lumbar support mechanism, adjustable armrests and a retractable seat belt. QuikAjust Tilt™ dual levers with 9-inch adjustment and the adjustable seat work together to provide a custom fit for operators of all sizes.
- Operational controls including throttle, ignition and push/pull PTO switches, angled View-Eze™ console and adjustable cup holder are well positioned for visibility and ease of reach.
- One- or two-handed operation with ComfortReach™ adjustable Hydra-Smooth™ dual levers that automatically return to neutral from either forward or reverse position.