The diesel-powered Grasshopper Model 325D riding true zero-turn lawn mower delivers ample torque and power to handle any job, along with the efficiency, fuel economy and low maintenance you need to maximize your profitability and reduce operating costs. The MaxTorque™ Clean Diesel engine burns fuel at much lower fuel consumption than gasoline- or propane-powered mowers. Grasshopper mowers are built to last with the professional quality features that lawn care professionals demand such as comfort, ease of maintenance, durability, quality and efficiency.Request Demo Financing Videos
*Actual results may vary. Click here for details.
*Models may be shown with optional equipment. Applicable freight, set-up and taxes not included in "Starting At" MSRP. Options and accessories extra. Prices subject to change without notice.See local dealer for complete pricing and available offers
- Equipped with a High Temperature Clutch Cut-Out that automatically disengages the PTO if engine temperature reaches a certain point to prevent engine damage
- ComfortZone™ seat eliminates jostles and jolts with coil-spring suspension and a fully padded, high-back seat, padded armrests and variable density foam cushion. Iso-mounting smooths the ride, erases fatigue and keeps the operator comfortably in control at faster mowing speeds
- Operational controls including throttle, choke and angled View-Eze™ console and adjustable cup holder are well positioned for visibility and ease of reach
- One- or two-handed operation with ComfortReach™ adjustable Hydra-Smooth™ dual levers that automatically return to neutral from either forward or reverse position.
- Extra-deep, 5.5-inch deck is fabricated from heavy-gauge formed steel with a reinforced anvil edge
- Specially designed cutting chambers enhance airflow for better cut quality
- Deck easily converts from side discharge to optional Down Discharge™ mulching or PowerVac™ collection
- Sentry™ spindles with massive, 8-inch flanges anchored in a 6-bolt pattern, spread the force of impact for greater strength
- Spindle planes are fabricated from double-layered formed steel laminate and combine with the spindles to form a triple-strength deck to keep blades level and deliver a high-quality cut.
- Sentry™ spindle guards shield spindle housing and seal lower bearings from fiber wrap and dirt ingestion
- Robotically-welded steel construction for long-lasting durability
- Centered-bearing design provides greater load-bearing capacity to handle the weight of operator, fuel and high-capacity collector with reserve strength for curb shocks and weight shifts
- Tough-as-nails powder-coated finish is fusion-bonded for chip and rust resistance
"Our Grasshopper frontmount and midmount diesel units keep the OCI Mowing crews running smoothly all day long. With power to spare and excellent fuel efficiency, our Grasshoppers reduce our operating costs while improving productivity."
— Steve G, Bluffton, IN
"I own a lawn service where we are an exclusive Grasshopper Mower operating company. We use both the 900 series and 300 series liquid cooled diesel mowers. I am contracted by the City of Sylvester where we maintain all of the City owned properties. I have found that with Grasshopper Mowers simplicity of operation and maintenance it has allowed us to operate with more efficiently. The City of Sylvester's historical monument "Train 100" pictured with my submission is one of the sites that are most recognized in SW Georgia where we maintain the site with Grasshopper Mowers. "
— Chris S, Sylvester, GA