A compact, Grasshopper true zero-turn riding lawn mower designed with commercial-grade features such as comfort, durability, performance, ease of maintenance and responsiveness. The zero turn Model 225V-G4 mower utilizes heavy-duty Hydro-Gear ZT-4400 commercial transaxles with integrated cooling fan that feature 1-3/8-inch axles for longer service life. Ideal for commercial landscapers and large-acreage homeowners.Request Demo Financing Videos
*Actual results may vary. Click here for details.
*Models may be shown with optional equipment. Applicable freight, set-up and taxes not included in "Starting At" MSRP. Options and accessories extra. Prices subject to change without notice.See local dealer for complete pricing and available offers
Deep-cushioned, deluxe Ultimate Suspension Ride™ (USR™) seat features a coil-spring suspension and padded lumbar support with sliding 2-inch fore and aft adjustment for all-day comfort. Seat and padded, foldable armrests are covered in scuff- and tear-resistant CoolTemp Cordura® Roomy, iso-mounted, shock-absorbing footrest
The G4 Hydro-Gear ZT-4400 transmissions are designed to provide powerful, smooth response The heavy-duty, self-contained commercial transaxles are integrated with a cooling fan and feature 1-3/8-inch axles for longer service life. You’ll also enjoy best-in-class transmission fluid change intervals after a 100-hour break-in period, reducing costs and maintenance time.
- Extra-deep, 5.5-inch deck is fabricated from heavy-gauge formed steel with a reinforced anvil edge
- Specially designed cutting chambers enhance airflow for better cut quality
- Deck easily converts from side discharge to optional Down Discharge™ mulching or PowerVac™ collection
- Sentry™ spindles with massive, 8-inch flanges anchored in a 6-bolt pattern, spread the force of impact for greater strength
- Spindle planes are fabricated from double-layered formed steel laminate and combine with the spindles to form a triple-strength deck to keep blades level and deliver a high-quality cut.
- Sentry™ spindle guards shield spindle housing and seal lower bearings from fiber wrap and dirt ingestion
- Robotically-welded steel construction for long-lasting durability
- Centered-bearing design provides greater load-bearing capacity to handle the weight of operator, fuel and high-capacity collector with reserve strength for curb shocks and weight shifts
- Tough-as-nails powder-coated finish is fusion-bonded for chip and rust resistance
- The deep-cushioned, deluxe Ultimate Suspension Ride™ (USR™) seat features a coil-spring suspension and padded lumbar support with sliding 2-inch fore and aft adjustment for all-day comfort. Iso-mounting eliminates vibration before it reaches the seat, and both padded seat and foldable armrests are covered in scuff-resistant, breathable CoolTemp Cordura® fabric, which dissipates heat and won’t tear or crack with extended use. QuikAjust Tilt™ dual levers with 9-inch adjustment and the adjustable seat work together to provide a custom fit for operators of all sizes.
- Operational controls including throttle, ignition and push/pull PTO switches, choke, angled View-Eze™ console and adjustable cup holder are well positioned for visibility and ease of reach.
- One- or two-handed operation with ComfortReach™ adjustable Hydra-Smooth™ dual levers that automatically return to neutral from either forward or reverse position.