MODEL 900D 1.3L
The Grasshopper zero-turn 900D 1.3L riding lawn mower provides more power, durability and maneuverability than any mower in its class. This mower is equipped with a fuel-efficient MaxTorque™ Clean Diesel Tier 4 Final-compliant engine that burns less fuel per hour than gasoline or propane mowers. The 900D 1.3L saves landscape contractors time by powering through heavy grass at faster mowing speeds while still delivering a manicured cut thanks to the higher torque output of the diesel engine. Replace the front-mounted deck with a wide choice of grounds maintenance implements for year-round productivity. Use PowerFold® deck lift/electric height adjustment to rotate the deck up for easy cleaning and to fit more mowers on a trailer.Request Quote Financing Videos
*Models may be shown with optional equipment. Applicable freight, set-up and taxes not included in "Starting At" MSRP. Options and accessories extra. All prices USD and subject to change without notice. See local dealer for complete pricing and available offers.
Standard on all FrontMount™ DuraMax® decks, PowerFold® is the zero-turn mower industry's first electric deck lift (introduced in 2004).
PowerFold® rotates the deck nearly 90 degrees to provide easy access to the underside of the deck for simplified maintenance and mulching package installation, plus space-saving portability and storage.
The feature also adjusts cutting height between 1.25 and 5.0 inches and controls deck lift functions using a single switch.
- Rugged G3 hydrostatic transmission with auxiliary cooling fans, HydroGear variable displacement 21cc piston-type pumps and high-torque Parker wheel motors with single serpentine belt for more efficient power transfer to the drive.
- CoolFan™ hydro cooling system with 7-micron absolute filter for cooling efficiency
- Delivers smooth response and requires less maintenance, with industry-leading 1,000-hour fluid change interval
- Robotically-welded, high-grade steel construction and I-beam reinforcement for long-lasting durability
- Centered-bearing design provides greater load-bearing capacity to easily handle the weight of operator, fuel and high-capacity collector with reserve strength for curb shocks and weight shifts
- Tough-as-nails powder-coated finish is fusion-bonded for chip and rust resistance
- Extra-deep, 5.5-inch deck is fabricated from heavy-gauge formed steel with a reinforced anvil edge
- Specially designed cutting chambers enhance airflow for better cut quality
- Deck easily converts from side discharge to optional Down Discharge™ mulching or PowerVac™ collection
- Sentry™ spindles with massive, 8-inch flanges anchored in a 6-bolt pattern, spread the force of impact for greater strength
- Spindle planes are fabricated from double-layered formed steel laminate and combine with the spindles to form a triple-strength deck to keep blades level and deliver a high-quality cut.
- Sentry™ spindle guards shield spindle housing and seal lower bearings from fiber wrap and dirt ingestion
- Equipped with a High Temperature Clutch Cut-Out that automatically disengages the PTO if engine temperature reaches a certain point to prevent engine damage
- The deep-cushioned, deluxe Premium Comfort Seat features a coil-spring suspension and padded lumbar support for all-day comfort. Iso-mounting eliminates vibration before it reaches the seat, and both padded seat and armrests are covered in scuff-resistant, breathable CoolTemp Cordura® fabric, which dissipates heat and won’t tear or crack with extended use.
- Operational controls including throttle, ignition and push/pull PTO switches, angled View-Eze™ console and adjustable cup holder are well positioned for visibility and ease of reach.
- One- or two handed operation with QuikAjust Tilt™ dual levers with 9-inch comfort range to custom fit operator's reach. Levers automatically return to neutral from either forward or reverse position and are less strenuous than riding mowers with steering wheels.
Premier suspension seat provides the ultimate in operator comfort. Low-profile seat slides fore and aft and includes an integrated shock absorber that manually adjusts to operators between 100 – 300 lbs. Other ergonomic features include a backrest that tilts from -5 degrees to +30 degrees, a lumbar support mechanism, adjustable armrests and a retractable seat belt.
24 x 12-12 Michelin® X® Tweel® airless turf tread
All specifications and information displayed on this Web site are subject to change without notice.