35 Series 52-, 61- and 72-inch DuraMax® Dedicated Rear Discharge Decks
Trim up close. Throw the clippings out back.
If keeping clippings off sidewalks, driveways and parking lots is important, the Grasshopper 35 Series dedicated rear-discharge deck offers revolutionary performance, requiring less horsepower, reducing fuel costs and increasing mowing flexibility. The deck's design evenly distributes clippings out the back of the deck, eliminates windrowing and helps to reduce material buildup in the engine compartment for cleaner operation.
Perfect for cemeteries, the 35 Series rear-discharge deck allows trimming around stones on either side of the deck for significant time savings, while the rear discharge design won't leave clippings on the stones.
- Available in 52-, 61- and 72-inch cutting widths with standard PowerFold® deck lift/electric height adjustment.
- Extra-deep, 5.5-inch deck delivers superior airflow for a quality cut and superior clipping distribution.
- Unique counter-rotating design channels grass clippings and material to the center and discharges out the rear of the deck, allowing trimming on both sides of the deck.
- Robotic-welded, heavy-gauge steel construction is more durable than stamped steel designs.
- DuraMax® deck construction with Sentry spindles, 8-inch spindle flange with six-bolt pattern.
- Spindle planes fabricated from double-layered, 10-gauge plus 10-gauge formed steel laminate that is 0.269 inch thick —7.6 percent thicker than ¼-inch steel.
- Anvil-edged deck offers superior impact protection with 1/2-inch-thick formed steel leading edge and 7-gauge skirts to withstand the punishment of commercial mowing. Angled design and reinforced leading edge creates more strength than squared decks.
- Standard trash shield attaches to rear of the deck to protect PTO shaft and coupler from discharged clippings and debris, and is hinged for terrain-following articulation and PowerFold® function.
- Detaches easily from power unit and can be interchanged with a range of all-season QuikConverter™ implements in minutes without tools.
Back to Decks