As a recognized leader in the manufacturing of turf and grounds maintenance equipment, The Grasshopper Company is always looking for talented, dedicated and hard-working people to join our team. Grasshopper offers a wide range of competitive benefits and opportunities for professional growth.
If you have further questions about any of the positions listed below, contact our Human Resources Department.
Please be sure to check back often. This section is updated regularly.
CURRENT POSITIONS AVAILABLE:
Full-time position working with dealers and end-users in Wisconsin. Individual must be self-starter, organized and logical thinker.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Responsible for maintaining, expanding, evaluating and working with the Grasshopper dealer network.
- Demonstrating Grasshopper equipment.
- Visit dealers on a timely basis.
- Assist dealers in promotion of Grasshopper products.
- Assist in collections as needed.
- Calling on end users, as necessary.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Must have the ability to communicate effectively with others.
- Must have a clean driving record and keep a safety awareness attitude.
- Must be able to comply with all FMCSA and DOT requirements.
- Must be able to be out on the road everyday calling on existing and potential customers, including frequent overnight travel.
- Must be self-motivated and have a desire to sell.
- Must be able to work more than 40 hours a week.
- Must be able to complete all required factory reports as scheduled.
- Must have working knowledge of Grasshopper equipment as well as competitor's equipment.
- Must be able to evaluate prospective dealers and analyze existing dealers.
- Must be able to define goals and objectives with dealers.
Experience in outdoor power equipment industry a plus. Computer experience is a must. Company vehicle, trailer and demonstrator provided.
To learn more about this employment position with Grasshopper, including descriptions and requirements, please contact the Human Resources Department.
Extensive benefit package including:
- Health and dental insurance
- Life Insurance
- 401k Plan
- Paid vacation
- Paid holidays
Back to Careers