Combining commercial-grade features and powerful performance in a compact design, the Model 125V riding lawn mower with zero-turn maneuverability is ideal for tight quarters mowing and is a great way to step up to Grasshopper comfort, quality and durability.Request Demo Financing Videos
*Actual results may vary. Click here for details.
*Models may be shown with optional equipment. Applicable freight, set-up and taxes not included in "Starting At" MSRP. Options and accessories extra. Prices subject to change without notice.See local dealer for complete pricing and available offers
- Extra-deep, 5.5-inch deck is fabricated from heavy-gauge formed steel with a reinforced anvil edge
- Specially designed cutting chambers enhance airflow for better cut quality
- Deck easily converts from side discharge to optional Down Discharge™ mulching or PowerVac™ collection
- Sentry™ spindles with massive, 8-inch flanges anchored in a 6-bolt pattern, spread the force of impact for greater strength
- Spindle planes are fabricated from double-layered formed steel laminate and combine with the spindles to form a triple-strength deck to keep blades level and deliver a high-quality cut.
- Sentry™ spindle guards shield spindle housing and seal lower bearings from fiber wrap and dirt ingestion
- Design-matched, fully hydraulic Parker HT Series integrated pump-and-wheel-motor transmissions with in-line cooling fans and fine-particle filtration
- No power-robbing gearbox or other wear parts for longer service life
- Provides best-in-class transmission fluid change interval with no break-in period, reducing costs and maintenance time
- Unrivaled comfort with iso-mounted Ultimate Suspension Ride™ scuff-resistant, Cordura®-covered, deep-cushioned, high-back seat with padded lumbar support and armrests
- Roomy, iso-mounted, shock-absorbing footrest
- Robotically-welded steel construction for long-lasting durability
- Centered-bearing design provides greater load-bearing capacity to handle the weight of operator, fuel and high-capacity collector with reserve strength for curb shocks and weight shifts
- Tough-as-nails powder-coated finish is fusion-bonded for chip and rust resistance
- The deep-cushioned, deluxe Premium Comfort Seat features a coil-spring suspension and padded lumbar support with sliding 2-inch fore and aft adjustment for all-day comfort. Iso-mounting eliminates vibration before it reaches the seat, and both padded seat and foldable armrests are covered in scuff-resistant, breathable CoolTemp Cordura® fabric, which dissipates heat and won’t tear or crack with extended use.
- Operational controls including throttle, ignition and push/pull PTO switches, choke, angled View-Eze™ console and adjustable cup holder are well positioned for visibility and ease of reach.
- One- or two-handed operation with ComfortReach™ adjustable Hydra-Smooth™ dual levers that automatically return to neutral from either forward or reverse position.
(1) 15 in. (38.1 cm)
All specifications and information displayed on this Web site are subject to change without notice.