Designed for speed and durability, the liquid-cooled Grasshopper Model 729T zero-turn riding lawn mower delivers powerful performance to easily master a wide range of grounds maintenance tasks in record time. Quality and durability built in to this mower reduces down time while providing dependable service year-after-year. Front decks with PowerFold® deck lift/electric height adjustment raise up for compact storage and easy underside deck servicing. Easily replace the deck with a variety of implements for turf renovation and snow removal jobs.Request Demo Financing Videos
*Actual results may vary. Click here for details.
*Models may be shown with optional equipment. Applicable freight, set-up and taxes not included in "Starting At" MSRP. Options and accessories extra. Prices subject to change without notice.See local dealer for complete pricing and available offers
- Robotically-welded, high-grade steel construction and I-beam reinforcement for long-lasting durability
- Centered-bearing design provides greater load-bearing capacity to easily handle the weight of operator, fuel and high-capacity collector with reserve strength for curb shocks and weight shifts
- Tough-as-nails powder-coated finish is fusion-bonded for chip and rust resistance
Standard on all FrontMount™ DuraMax® decks, PowerFold® is the zero-turn mower industry's first electric deck lift (introduced in 2004).
PowerFold® rotates the deck nearly 90 degrees to provide easy access to the underside of the deck for simplified maintenance and mulching package installation, plus space-saving portability and storage.
The feature also adjusts cutting height between 1.25 and 5.0 inches and controls deck lift functions using a single switch.
- Extra-deep, 5.5-inch deck is fabricated from heavy-gauge formed steel with a reinforced anvil edge
- Specially designed cutting chambers enhance airflow for better cut quality
- Deck easily converts from side discharge to optional Down Discharge™ mulching or PowerVac™ collection
- Sentry™ spindles with massive, 8-inch flanges anchored in a 6-bolt pattern, spread the force of impact for greater strength
- Spindle planes are fabricated from double-layered formed steel laminate and combine with the spindles to form a triple-strength deck to keep blades level and deliver a high-quality cut.
- Sentry™ spindle guards shield spindle housing and seal lower bearings from fiber wrap and dirt ingestion
- Equipped with a High Temperature Clutch Cut-Out that automatically disengages the PTO if engine temperature reaches a certain point to prevent engine damage
- The deep-cushioned, deluxe Premium Comfort Seat features a coil-spring suspension and padded lumbar support for all-day comfort. Iso-mounting eliminates vibration before it reaches the seat, and both padded seat and armrests are covered in scuff-resistant, breathable CoolTemp Cordura® fabric, which dissipates heat and won’t tear or crack with extended use.
- Operational controls including throttle, ignition and push/pull PTO switches, angled View-Eze™ console and adjustable cup holder are well positioned for visibility and ease of reach.
- One- or two handed operation with QuikAjust Tilt™ dual levers with 9-inch comfort range to custom fit operator's reach. Levers automatically return to neutral from either forward or reverse position and are less strenuous than riding mowers with steering wheels.
22 x 11-12 Michelin® X® Tweel® airless turf tread
All specifications and information displayed on this Web site are subject to change without notice.
"I believe the innovations put on this new mower are some of the best yet. It is agile, quick to respond in close quarters such as in among closely placed headstones. Very comfortable operating this piece of equipment. I would recommend this mower to anyone who was considering it for just such landscape work."
— Ray Y, Fair Oaks, CA
"I have had 11 Grasshoppers over the years. My lawn is not level, one of the things I like so well is the way the the mower goes with the lay of the lawn and always cuts so nice and even, no matter how uneven. We have a lot of landscaping to mow around with a lot of pine trees with low branches. The deck out in front allows to get under the trees and around landscaping. These are very good mowers and I will continue to have them for my lawn very low maintenance. Thanks, Grasshopper!"
— Roger H, Washington, IN