MODEL 729 BT
Take advantage of maximum productivity and versatility with the Grasshopper Model 729BT riding lawn mower. Out front mowing decks reach under low-hanging obstacles to reduce string trimming needs. Take advantage of zero-turn maneuverability and powerful performance that meets the demands of rugged daily use, while providing superior operator comfort. Use the PowerFold® deck lift/electric height adjustment feature to raise the deck for cleaning the underside. Cutting decks also remove to add a variety of turf renovation and snow removal implements.Request Demo Financing Videos
*Actual results may vary. Click here for details.
*Models may be shown with optional equipment. Applicable freight, set-up and taxes not included in "Starting At" MSRP. Options and accessories extra. Prices subject to change without notice.See local dealer for complete pricing and available offers
- Robotically-welded, high-grade steel construction and I-beam reinforcement for long-lasting durability
- Centered-bearing design provides greater load-bearing capacity to easily handle the weight of operator, fuel and high-capacity collector with reserve strength for curb shocks and weight shifts
- Tough-as-nails powder-coated finish is fusion-bonded for chip and rust resistance
Standard on all FrontMount™ DuraMax® decks, PowerFold® is the zero-turn mower industry's first electric deck lift (introduced in 2004).
PowerFold® rotates the deck nearly 90 degrees to provide easy access to the underside of the deck for simplified maintenance and mulching package installation, plus space-saving portability and storage.
The feature also adjusts cutting height between 1.25 and 5.0 inches and controls deck lift functions using a single switch.
- Extra-deep, 5.5-inch deck is fabricated from heavy-gauge formed steel with a reinforced anvil edge
- Specially designed cutting chambers enhance airflow for better cut quality
- Deck easily converts from side discharge to optional Down Discharge™ mulching or PowerVac™ collection
- Sentry™ spindles with massive, 8-inch flanges anchored in a 6-bolt pattern, spread the force of impact for greater strength
- Spindle planes are fabricated from double-layered formed steel laminate and combine with the spindles to form a triple-strength deck to keep blades level and deliver a high-quality cut.
- Sentry™ spindle guards shield spindle housing and seal lower bearings from fiber wrap and dirt ingestion
13x6.50x6 rib tread, pneumatic (2)
- The deep-cushioned, deluxe Premium Comfort Seat features a coil-spring suspension and padded lumbar support for all-day comfort. Iso-mounting eliminates vibration before it reaches the seat, and both padded seat and armrests are covered in scuff-resistant, breathable CoolTemp Cordura® fabric, which dissipates heat and won’t tear or crack with extended use.
- Operational controls including throttle, ignition and push/pull PTO switches, angled View-Eze™ console and adjustable cup holder are well positioned for visibility and ease of reach.
- One- or two handed operation with QuikAjust Tilt™ dual levers with 9-inch comfort range to custom fit operator's reach. Levers automatically return to neutral from either forward or reverse position and are less strenuous than riding mowers with steering wheels.
22 x 11-12 Michelin® X® Tweel® airless turf tread
All specifications and information displayed on this Web site are subject to change without notice.
"My first zero turn mower, WOW, I didn't know what I was missing! I cut my mowing time in half and my lawn looks awesome! The Power Vac Collection System did a great job on the fall leaves and was a huge time saver, I did not even have to leave my seat! The power fold deck makes maintenance a breeze. The mower is comfortable to ride and easy to maneuver around trees as well as under bushes and fences. Clean up is a piece of cake, no awkward maneuvers to clean the deck or change the blades. I look forward to mowing the lawn every time. My wife even enjoys mowing the lawn too! This mower has been a huge blessing it's given me more time to spend with my wife, children and grandchildren. Thank you Grasshopper! "
— Steven W, Springfield, MO
"I was very sick in 2011. I was in the hospital from Oct. 31 2011 to March 7, 2012. When i came home I could no longer walk. With the help of a lot of therapy I got strong enough to walk again, but my feet are still numb and I have a lot of back pain. I could no longer use my old lawn mower. I needed a lawn mower I could drive with my hands and that I could raise the mower deck with out straing my back, The [Grasshopper] lawn mower fit my every need. The easist lawn mower to mow with made on the market today."
— Jim T, Lost Creek, WV