MODEL 727T EFI
Delivering powerful, high-tech performance and unparalleled fuel economy, the Grasshopper Model 727T EFI riding lawn mower with zero-turn maneuverability features an Electronic Fuel Injection (EFI) engine that maximizes fuel efficiency. The PowerFold® deck lift/electric height adjustment of the out-front deck raises the deck to a near vertical position for easy cleaning. The deck can be replaced with several grounds-maintenance implements.Request Quote Financing Videos
*Models may be shown with optional equipment. Applicable freight, set-up and taxes not included in "Starting At" MSRP. Options and accessories extra. All prices USD and subject to change without notice. See local dealer for complete pricing and available offers.
- 747cc V-Twin Kohler Command Pro Delphi® based Electronic Fuel Injection (EFI)
- OHV gasoline engine with horizontal crankshaft and pressure lube run cooler and provide longer service life
- Closed-loop EFI engine continually adjusts fuel ratio to use less fuel and provide reliable hot and cold starts, reduced exhaust emissions and fewer fuel-related service issues
- Automotive-style plug-in diagnostics
- Facilitates faster and more precise service
Standard on all FrontMount™ DuraMax® decks, PowerFold® is the zero-turn mower industry's first electric deck lift (introduced in 2004).
PowerFold® rotates the deck nearly 90 degrees to provide easy access to the underside of the deck for simplified maintenance and mulching package installation, plus space-saving portability and storage.
The feature also adjusts cutting height between 1.25 and 5.0 inches and controls deck lift functions using a single switch.
- Extra-deep, 5.5-inch deck is fabricated from heavy-gauge formed steel with a reinforced anvil edge
- Specially designed cutting chambers enhance airflow for better cut quality
- Deck easily converts from side discharge to optional Down Discharge™ mulching or PowerVac™ collection
- Sentry™ spindles with massive, 8-inch flanges anchored in a 6-bolt pattern, spread the force of impact for greater strength
- Spindle planes are fabricated from double-layered formed steel laminate and combine with the spindles to form a triple-strength deck to keep blades level and deliver a high-quality cut.
- Sentry™ spindle guards shield spindle housing and seal lower bearings from fiber wrap and dirt ingestion
- Robotically-welded, high-grade steel construction and I-beam reinforcement for long-lasting durability
- Centered-bearing design provides greater load-bearing capacity to easily handle the weight of operator, fuel and high-capacity collector with reserve strength for curb shocks and weight shifts
- Tough-as-nails powder-coated finish is fusion-bonded for chip and rust resistance
- The deep-cushioned, deluxe Premium Comfort Seat features a coil-spring suspension and padded lumbar support for all-day comfort. Iso-mounting eliminates vibration before it reaches the seat, and both padded seat and armrests are covered in scuff-resistant, breathable CoolTemp Cordura® fabric, which dissipates heat and won’t tear or crack with extended use.
- Operational controls including throttle, ignition and push/pull PTO switches, angled View-Eze™ console and adjustable cup holder are well positioned for visibility and ease of reach.
- One- or two handed operation with QuikAjust Tilt™ dual levers with 9-inch comfort range to custom fit operator's reach. Levers automatically return to neutral from either forward or reverse position and are less strenuous than riding mowers with steering wheels.
22 x 11-12 Michelin® X® Tweel® airless turf tread
All specifications and information displayed on this Web site are subject to change without notice.
"The grasshopper that I purchased from Tri-County Implement in Sidney, Montana has served me well and I am thinking of purchasing my 3rd one. I mow 6 farmsteads and I am able to do this even though I was born August the 8 in 1923 I will be celebrating my 90th birthday in 10 days. The grasshopper makes it possible for me at my age to continuing cutting lawns every week. I am looking forward to my next grasshopper and hope to be using it when I am 100."
— Leonard O, Savage, MT