The Grasshopper Model 725DT zero-turn riding lawn mower provides the fuel economy, speed, performance, durability and versatility you need for year-round profitability to the landscape professional. This front-mount mower is powered with a fuel-efficient, Tier 4 final-compliant, MaxTorque™ diesel engine. Perform a wide range of grounds maintenance tasks with a number of implements that replace the front-mounted deck. Exclusive PowerFold® deck lift/electric height adjustment feature raises the deck to fit more on a trailer or for easy underside deck cleaning.Request Quote Financing Videos
*Models may be shown with optional equipment. Applicable freight, set-up and taxes not included in "Starting At" MSRP. Options and accessories extra. All prices USD and subject to change without notice. See local dealer for complete pricing and available offers.
Standard on all FrontMount™ DuraMax® decks, PowerFold® is the zero-turn mower industry's first electric deck lift (introduced in 2004).
PowerFold® rotates the deck nearly 90 degrees to provide easy access to the underside of the deck for simplified maintenance and mulching package installation, plus space-saving portability and storage.
The feature also adjusts cutting height between 1.25 and 5.0 inches and controls deck lift functions using a single switch.
- Extra-deep, 5.5-inch deck is fabricated from heavy-gauge formed steel with a reinforced anvil edge
- Specially designed cutting chambers enhance airflow for better cut quality
- Deck easily converts from side discharge to optional Down Discharge™ mulching or PowerVac™ collection
- Sentry™ spindles with massive, 8-inch flanges anchored in a 6-bolt pattern, spread the force of impact for greater strength
- Spindle planes are fabricated from double-layered formed steel laminate and combine with the spindles to form a triple-strength deck to keep blades level and deliver a high-quality cut.
- Sentry™ spindle guards shield spindle housing and seal lower bearings from fiber wrap and dirt ingestion
13x6.50x6 rib tread, pneumatic (2)
- The deep-cushioned, deluxe Premium Comfort Seat features a coil-spring suspension and padded lumbar support for all-day comfort. Iso-mounting eliminates vibration before it reaches the seat, and both padded seat and armrests are covered in scuff-resistant, breathable CoolTemp Cordura® fabric, which dissipates heat and won’t tear or crack with extended use.
- Operational controls including throttle, ignition and push/pull PTO switches, angled View-Eze™ console and adjustable cup holder are well positioned for visibility and ease of reach.
- One- or two handed operation with QuikAjust Tilt™ dual levers with 9-inch comfort range to custom fit operator's reach. Levers automatically return to neutral from either forward or reverse position and are less strenuous than riding mowers with steering wheels.
- Robotically-welded, high-grade steel construction and I-beam reinforcement for long-lasting durability
- Centered-bearing design provides greater load-bearing capacity to easily handle the weight of operator, fuel and high-capacity collector with reserve strength for curb shocks and weight shifts
- Tough-as-nails powder-coated finish is fusion-bonded for chip and rust resistance
- Equipped with a High Temperature Clutch Cut-Out that automatically disengages the PTO if engine temperature reaches a certain point to prevent engine damage
22 x 11-12 Michelin® X® Tweel® airless turf tread
All specifications and information displayed on this Web site are subject to change without notice.
"We live on a 3 acre plot of ground with lots of trees and landscaping to mow around. The landscaping and yard are results of much labor and time by my wife and myself. So last year when we decided to buy a new mower my wife made it very clear which brand of mower we were getting, a Grasshopper. We had used a Grasshopper several years ago but in the intervening time we had used other brands. While they got the job done they just weren't the same quality and feel as the Grasshopper. Ever since we received our new mower we haven't regretted it and we haven't looked back. The way I look at it anyone can mow their yard but it takes a Grasshopper to manicure it."
— Kenneth S, Washington, IN