MODEL 327 EFIOffering unparalleled performance and fuel economy, the Model 327 EFI features a closed-loop Electronic Fuel Injection (EFI) engine that continually adjusts the fuel ratio to use less fuel, provide reliable hot and cold starts, reduce emissions and minimize fuel-induced service issues. Request Demo Financing Videos
*Actual results may vary. Click here for details.
*Models may be shown with optional equipment. Applicable freight, set-up and taxes not included in "Starting At" MSRP. Options and accessories extra. Prices subject to change without notice.See local dealer for complete pricing and available offers
- 747cc V-Twin Kohler Command Pro Delphi® based Electronic Fuel Injection (EFI)
- OHV gasoline engine with horizontal crankshaft and pressure lube run cooler and provide longer service life
- Closed-loop EFI engine continually adjusts fuel ratio to use less fuel and provide reliable hot and cold starts, reduced exhaust emissions and fewer fuel-related service issues
- Automotive-style plug-in diagnostics
- Facilitates faster and more precise service
- Extra-deep, 5.5-inch deck is fabricated from heavy-gauge formed steel with a reinforced anvil edge
- Specially designed cutting chambers enhance airflow for better cut quality
- Deck easily converts from side discharge to optional Down Discharge™ mulching or PowerVac™ collection
- Sentry™ spindles with massive, 8-inch flanges anchored in a 6-bolt pattern, spread the force of impact for greater strength
- Spindle planes are fabricated from double-layered formed steel laminate and combine with the spindles to form a triple-strength deck to keep blades level and deliver a high-quality cut.
- Sentry™ spindle guards shield spindle housing and seal lower bearings from fiber wrap and dirt ingestion
- Robotically-welded steel construction for long-lasting durability
- Centered-bearing design provides greater load-bearing capacity to handle the weight of operator, fuel and high-capacity collector with reserve strength for curb shocks and weight shifts
- Tough-as-nails powder-coated finish is fusion-bonded for chip and rust resistance
- ComfortZone™ seat eliminates jostles and jolts with coil-spring suspension and a fully padded, high-back seat, padded armrests and variable density foam cushion. Iso-mounting smooths the ride, erases fatigue and keeps the operator comfortably in control at faster mowing speeds
- Operational controls including throttle, choke and angled View-Eze™ console and adjustable cup holder are well positioned for visibility and ease of reach
- One- or two-handed operation with ComfortReach™ adjustable Hydra-Smooth™ dual levers that automatically return to neutral from either forward or reverse position.
All specifications and information displayed on this Web site are subject to change without notice.
"My Grasshopper mowers are "So Much Mower" because they have been through one of the wettest summers in recent Florida history and never skips a beat. In Florida, we have long summers and our equipment is used year around. We at Suggs Lawn Service are a small, family owned, lawn care service and we appreciate the fact that our Grasshoppers purchased from Lanes Outdoor Equipment Inc. are easily maintained. That's one of the reasons that we have used Grasshopper mowers from the time the business was started, six years ago, and why we plan to continue to use Grasshopper mowers in the future. "
— Jason S, Chipley, FL