MODEL 321DDesigned for economy and extended service life, efficient Model 321D is built to last and powerful enough to handle any job with the greatest of ease.
*Actual results may vary. Click here for details.
Models depicted on this site may be shown with optional equipment.
- Robotically-welded steel construction for long-lasting durability
- Centered-bearing design provides greater load-bearing capacity to handle the weight of operator, fuel and high-capacity collector with reserve strength for curb shocks and weight shifts
- Tough-as-nails powder-coated finish is fusion-bonded for chip and rust resistance
- Extra-deep, 5.5-inch deck is fabricated from heavy-gauge formed steel with a reinforced anvil edge
- Specially designed cutting chambers enhance airflow for better cut quality
- Deck easily converts from side discharge to optional Down Discharge™ mulching or PowerVac™ collection
- Sentry™ spindles with massive, 8-inch flanges anchored in a 6-bolt pattern, spread the force of impact for greater strength
- Spindle planes fabricated from double-layered, 7-gauge plus 10-gauge formed steel laminate that is 0.3138 inch thick 25.5 percent thicker than ½-inch steel
- Sentry™ spindle guards shield spindle housing and seal lower bearings from fiber wrap and dirt ingestion
- Equipped with a High Temperature Clutch Cut-Out that automatically disengages the PTO if engine temperature reaches a certain point to prevent engine damage
- ComfortZone™ seat eliminates jostles and jolts with coil-spring suspension and a fully padded, high-back seat, padded armrests and variable density foam cushion. Iso-mounting smooths the ride, erases fatigue and keeps the operator comfortably in control at faster mowing speeds
- Operational controls including throttle, choke and angled View-Eze™ console and adjustable cup holder are well positioned for visibility and ease of reach
- One- or two-handed operation with ComfortReach™ adjustable Hydra-Smooth™ dual levers that automatically return to neutral from either forward or reverse position.
(1) 15 in. (38.1 cm)
All specifications and information displayed on this Web site are subject to change without notice.
"I own a lawn service where we are an exclusive Grasshopper Mower operating company. We use both the 900 series and 300 series liquid cooled diesel mowers. I am contracted by the City of Sylvester where we maintain all of the City owned properties. I have found that with Grasshopper Mowers simplicity of operation and maintenance it has allowed us to operate with more efficiently. The City of Sylvester's historical monument "Train 100" pictured with my submission is one of the sites that are most recognized in SW Georgia where we maintain the site with Grasshopper Mowers. "
— Chris S, Sylvester, GA