The perfect introduction to Grasshopper comfort, quality and durability, the model 124V combines powerful performance with a compact design ideal for tight quarters mowing.
*Actual results may vary. Click here for details.
Models depicted on this site may be shown with optional equipment.
- Extra-deep, 5.5-inch deck is fabricated from heavy-gauge formed steel with a reinforced anvil edge
- Specially designed cutting chambers enhance airflow for better cut quality
- Deck easily converts from side discharge to optional Down Discharge™ mulching or PowerVac™ collection
- Sentry™ spindles with massive, 8-inch flanges anchored in a 6-bolt pattern, spread the force of impact for greater strength
- Spindle planes are fabricated from double-layered formed steel laminate and combine with the spindles to form a triple-strength deck to keep blades level and deliver a high-quality cut.
- Sentry™ spindle guards shield spindle housing and seal lower bearings from fiber wrap and dirt ingestion
- ComfortZone™ seat eliminates jostles and jolts with coil-spring suspension and a fully padded, high-back seat, padded armrests and variable density foam cushion. Iso-mounting smooths the ride, erases fatigue and keeps the operator comfortably in control at faster mowing speeds
- Operational controls including throttle, choke and angled View-Eze™ console and adjustable cup holder are well positioned for visibility and ease of reach
- One- or two-handed operation with ComfortReach™ adjustable Hydra-Smooth™ dual levers that automatically return to neutral from either forward or reverse position.
- 724 cc (44.2 cu. in.) Commercial Turf, V-Twin, OHV engine
- Heavy-duty components enhance power and reliability
- Five-step, Integrated Cyclonic Air Management System for cleaner performance
- Extended maintenance intervals
- Three-year limited commercial engine manufacturer warranty (see dealer for details)
- Design-matched, fully hydraulic Parker HT Series integrated pump-and-wheel-motor transmissions with in-line cooling fans and fine-particle filtration
- No power-robbing gearbox or other wear parts for longer service life
- Provides best-in-class transmission fluid change interval with no break-in period, reducing costs and maintenance time
- Robotically-welded steel construction for long-lasting durability
- Centered-bearing design provides greater load-bearing capacity to handle the weight of operator, fuel and high-capacity collector with reserve strength for curb shocks and weight shifts
- Tough-as-nails powder-coated finish is fusion-bonded for chip and rust resistance
- Unrivaled comfort with iso-mounted Ultimate Suspension Ride™ scuff-resistant, Cordura®-covered, deep-cushioned, high-back seat with padded lumbar support and armrests
- Roomy, iso-mounted, shock-absorbing footrest
6.5 U.S. Gal. (24.6 l) (48)
(1) 15 in. (38.1 cm)
13x6.50x6; pneumatic with greasable, double-sealed bearings to protect from grass wrap.
All specifications and information displayed on this Web site are subject to change without notice.
"When my husband was deciding to purchase a new mower a couple of years ago, I told him that I wanted an ultimate driving mower. I enjoy mowing our lawn and I knew some things I wanted out of a mower. I expected it to be reliable, comfortable, fun to drive, and of course most of all to have a great looking lawn when I was finished my "drive". After a couple of days of research, my husband and I drove to a local lawn mower dealership who sold Grasshoppers. After talking with the owner and taking a "test drive", we were sold. The Grasshopper is just "so much more mower" than any other we have ever owned and it makes the job so fast and easy. I almost prefer driving my mower than driving my car and our 32 year old one acre lawn has never looked better."
— Diana M, Covington, LA