MODEL 735 BTRobust enough to tackle even the toughest applications with power to spare, the Model 735BT combines rugged performance with unparalleled operator comfort to eliminate fatigue and maximize productivity.
*Actual results may vary. Click here for details.
Models depicted on this site may be shown with optional equipment.
- Robotically-welded, high-grade steel construction and I-beam reinforcement for long-lasting durability
- Centered-bearing design provides greater load-bearing capacity to easily handle the weight of operator, fuel and high-capacity collector with reserve strength for curb shocks and weight shifts
- Tough-as-nails powder-coated finish is fusion-bonded for chip and rust resistance
Standard on all FrontMount™ DuraMax® decks 48-inch and larger, PowerFold® is the zero-turn mower industry's first electric deck lift (introduced in 2004).
PowerFold® rotates the deck nearly 90 degrees to provide easy access to the underside of the deck for simplified maintenance and mulching package installation, plus space-saving portability and storage.
The feature also adjusts cutting height between 1.0 and 5.0 inches and controls deck lift functions using a single switch.
- Extra-deep, 5.5-inch deck is fabricated from heavy-gauge formed steel with a reinforced anvil edge
- Specially designed cutting chambers enhance airflow for better cut quality
- Deck easily converts from side discharge to optional Down Discharge™ mulching or PowerVac™ collection
- Sentry™ spindles with massive, 8-inch flanges anchored in a 6-bolt pattern, spread the force of impact for greater strength
- Spindle planes are fabricated from double-layered formed steel laminate and combine with the spindles to form a triple-strength deck to keep blades level and deliver a high-quality cut.
- Sentry™ spindle guards shield spindle housing and seal lower bearings from fiber wrap and dirt ingestion
- ComfortZone™ seat eliminates jostles and jolts with coil-spring suspension and a fully padded, high-back seat, padded armrests and variable density foam cushion. Iso-mounting smooths the ride, erases fatigue and keeps the operator comfortably in control at faster mowing speeds
- Operational controls including throttle, choke and angled View-Eze™ console and adjustable cup holder are well positioned for visibility and ease of reach
- One- or two handed operation with QuikAjust Tilt™ dual levers with 9-inch comfort range to custom fit operator's reach. Levers automatically return to neutral from either forward or reverse position and are less strenuous than riding mowers with steering wheels.
All specifications and information displayed on this Web site are subject to change without notice.
"In all my 86 years have never had such an easy mower to operate. I use it all over the farm, and still going strong."
— Sylvester T, Otterville, MO