MODEL 729 BT
Delivering maximum productivity and versatility, the Model 729BT offers powerful performance that can meet the demands of rugged daily use, while providing superior operator comfort.
*Actual results may vary. Click here for details.
Models depicted on this site may be shown with optional equipment.
- Robotically-welded, high-grade steel construction and I-beam reinforcement for long-lasting durability
- Centered-bearing design provides greater load-bearing capacity to easily handle the weight of operator, fuel and high-capacity collector with reserve strength for curb shocks and weight shifts
- Tough-as-nails powder-coated finish is fusion-bonded for chip and rust resistance
Standard on all FrontMount™ DuraMax® decks 48-inch and larger, PowerFold® is the zero-turn mower industry's first electric deck lift (introduced in 2004).
PowerFold® rotates the deck nearly 90 degrees to provide easy access to the underside of the deck for simplified maintenance and mulching package installation, plus space-saving portability and storage.
The feature also adjusts cutting height between 1.0 and 5.0 inches and controls deck lift functions using a single switch.
- Extra-deep, 5.5-inch deck is fabricated from heavy-gauge formed steel with a reinforced anvil edge
- Specially designed cutting chambers enhance airflow for better cut quality
- Deck easily converts from side discharge to optional Down Discharge™ mulching or PowerVac™ collection
- Sentry™ spindles with massive, 8-inch flanges anchored in a 6-bolt pattern, spread the force of impact for greater strength
- Spindle planes are fabricated from double-layered formed steel laminate and combine with the spindles to form a triple-strength deck to keep blades level and deliver a high-quality cut.
- Sentry™ spindle guards shield spindle housing and seal lower bearings from fiber wrap and dirt ingestion
- ComfortZone™ seat eliminates jostles and jolts with coil-spring suspension and a fully padded, high-back seat, padded armrests and variable density foam cushion. Iso-mounting smooths the ride, erases fatigue and keeps the operator comfortably in control at faster mowing speeds
- Operational controls including throttle, choke and angled View-Eze™ console and adjustable cup holder are well positioned for visibility and ease of reach
- One- or two handed operation with QuikAjust Tilt™ dual levers with 9-inch comfort range to custom fit operator's reach. Levers automatically return to neutral from either forward or reverse position and are less strenuous than riding mowers with steering wheels.
All specifications and information displayed on this Web site are subject to change without notice.
"My first zero turn mower, WOW, I didn't know what I was missing! I cut my mowing time in half and my lawn looks awesome! The Power Vac Collection System did a great job on the fall leaves and was a huge time saver, I did not even have to leave my seat! The power fold deck makes maintenance a breeze. The mower is comfortable to ride and easy to maneuver around trees as well as under bushes and fences. Clean up is a piece of cake, no awkward maneuvers to clean the deck or change the blades. I look forward to mowing the lawn every time. My wife even enjoys mowing the lawn too! This mower has been a huge blessing it's given me more time to spend with my wife, children and grandchildren. Thank you Grasshopper! "
— Steven W, Springfield, MO
"I was very sick in 2011. I was in the hospital from Oct. 31 2011 to March 7, 2012. When i came home I could no longer walk. With the help of a lot of therapy I got strong enough to walk again, but my feet are still numb and I have a lot of back pain. I could no longer use my old lawn mower. I needed a lawn mower I could drive with my hands and that I could raise the mower deck with out straing my back, The [Grasshopper] lawn mower fit my every need. The easist lawn mower to mow with made on the market today."
— Jim T, Lost Creek, WV