As a recognized leader in the manufacturing of turf and grounds maintenance equipment, The Grasshopper Company is always looking for talented, dedicated and hard-working people to join our team. Grasshopper offers a wide range of competitive benefits and opportunities for professional growth.
If you have further questions about any of the positions listed below, contact our Human Resources Department.
Please be sure to check back often. This section is updated regularly.
CURRENT POSITIONS AVAILABLE:
Full time 1st Shift Tooling Design CAD Operator needed for Tool & Die Department.
- Must have or be able to develop proficiency with CREO CAD system.
- Will make CAD models and detail drawings, including all necessary information on finished drawings.
- Must have general knowledge of drafting procredures.
- Must develop an understanding of company's manufacturing process, including knowledge of production welding, fabricating and machining processes.
- Must have a general knowledge of material strength and characteristics.
- Must be self motivated in designing parts without close supervision.
- Will work with input from multiple deparments.
- Possible minimal tooling shop work required.
- Must be constantly alert to potential hazards and keep a safety awareness attitude.
- Possibility of 50 hours per week required.
To learn more about this employment position with Grasshopper, including descriptions and requirements, please contact the Human Resources Department.
Extensive benefit package including:
- Health and dental insurance
- Life Insurance
- Pension Plan (better than a 401k)
- 401k Plan
- Paid vacation
- Paid holidays
- Bonus Incentive
- Discounted child care available
- Discount on Verizon Wireless service