As a recognized leader in the manufacturing of turf and grounds maintenance equipment, The Grasshopper Company is always looking for talented, dedicated and hard-working people to join our team. Grasshopper offers a wide range of competitive benefits and opportunities for professional growth.
If you have further questions about any of the positions listed below, contact our Human Resources Department.
Please be sure to check back often. This section is updated regularly.
CURRENT POSITIONS AVAILABLE:
Marketing National Account Assistant helps in all aspects of the Government bid process, including but not limited to:
* Learn the mechanical operation and specifications of Grasshopper equipment
* Study, review and prepare comparison reports on competitive equipment/brands
* Coordinate events and meetings
* Assist salesman in providing government customers with pricing
* Research various agencies and government prospect data and bid result follow-up
* Process claims in a timely manner
* Create spreadsheets on a variety of subjects
* Communicate bid program and assist dealers in pricing, competitive comparisons and proper filing of paperwork
* Handle routine clerical duties
Desired Skills & Experience
* Must have the ability to communicate well with others
* Must be self motivated
* Must be able to work alone AND with others
* Must have good phone communication skills
* Must be able to work more than 40 hours per week, if needed
* Must be willing to travel and be gone overnight, if needed
* Must be able to work with mutliple departments
* Must be able to create spreadsheets on a variety of subjects
* Must be a higher detail oriented person with good organization skills
* Must have a desire to promote and sell equipment
To learn more about this employment position with Grasshopper, including descriptions and requirements, please contact the Human Resources Department.
Extensive benefit package including:
*Health and dental insurance
*Pension Plan (better than a 401k)
*Discounted child care available
Complete/Download Job ApplicationBack to Careers